Fire Damage Awakens Homeowner in Colora
SERVPRO of Cecil County was called to assist with a fire that had occurred during the early morning hours at a home in Colora. Around 4:30 AM, a fire erupted in the bedroom, causing fire, smoke and soot damage throughout the home. The fire’s strength had grown so fierce that every window had been forcibly broken. Two of the residents were also taken to the hospital since they had suffered from burns and smoke inhalation.
The homeowner involved in this overwhelming situation had heard of SERVPRO's fire cleanup and restoration services and trusted our local Cecil County franchise to help. Our emergency response crew has already removed the substantial amount of fire-damaged content and debris throughout the Colora home.
Our fire restoration crew has begun the demolition process and will continue to restore this home to preloss conditions. SERVPRO of Cecil County also partners with our Reconstruction team in order to fully restore properties such as this in the event of fire, water or mold damage.