Be Prepared When Disaster Strikes
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes and threaten the stability of our homes and businesses. The local restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Cecil County are here to help if that day comes and can handle any damages that come your way. However, there are steps you can take on your own to be better prepared for an emergency and ensure that you and your family are safe before help arrives.
- Sign up for local weather and emergency alerts.
- Create and test communications in the event of an emergency.
- Create an emergency supply kit.
- Learn about local hazards and practice emergency situations.
- Join a preparedness class or group.
- Store important documents in a safe place.
- Make a plan with neighbors.
- Document property and obtain the proper insurance coverage for your home.
- Repair your home and property to minimize loss.
Disaster can strike when we least expect it. Call SERVPRO of Cecil County at (410) 620-3322 if you experience any fire, water or mold emergency in your home.